In case you are facing difficulty while seeking repayment of a debt, which a person or company owes you, there are numerous ways to recover it. However, the course of action that you follow depends largely on the amount under consideration and the evidence that you can present to strengthen your claim.
Methods to Recover the Debt
Some of the most reliable and generally adopted courses for debt repayment are mentioned below.
- You can contact the person or company who owes you money personally
- You can write a letter to such a company or person presenting the actual amount of debt and the purpose for which this amount was obtained (mention the dated and other essential information regarding lending of the money)
- You may settle the dispute through mediation if things are not supposed to go your way
- Taking help from a solicitor is another viable option to get your amount back in less than anticipated time. However, you need to contact a solicitor who has the required experience to handle debt recovery cases. The solicitor will write a letter to the person or company, which owes you the debt. It is referred to as ‘A solicitor’s letter’. Using this method provides quick results as compared to any other option.
- If none of the options are working for you, the final step is to make a claim in court. Nevertheless, you need an independent advice from a qualified and experienced solicitor before making such a move. Apart from advice, you need a lawyer to represent the case on your behalf. Hence, hiring a competent solicitor is crucial to seek the desired outcome.
How we can Help?
Here at TMC Solicitors, we are committed to resolve any of your debt repayment issues with the high level of professional assistance. Our qualified solicitors will give you relevant advice and assistance at every stage of your claim. So, whether it relates to the sending of a solicitor’s letter or pleading your case in the court of law, you can simply rely on our expertise.
Why Choose Us?
No case is the same as another, and we do not take a ‘one size fits all approach’ to our clients. We prepare and undertake a tailored strategy based on our client’s individual’s needs and circumstances. Our experienced team is able to provide advice and assistance in various legal areas.
Our team will undertake a formal review of your case documents and advise you on the suggested next steps. Our expertise in this area means that care and consideration will be used when reviewing your file. We understand that matters can be time sensitive and you will receive our advice promptly following our instructions.
We are experts in advising and dealing with complex matters on behalf of vulnerable clients. Our team is committed to fighting for justice and providing a high quality service for all of our clients.